Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hello Centennial Class of 1999!

Hey everyone! This is Kristie (Smart) Bumstead- I was asked to get this blog going so we could have a place for information on catching up with each other and getting ready for our big 10 year (I can't believe it) reunion! So folks, here's the current info:

-Mark your calendars, our reunion events will be happening the 7th and 8th of August, 2009. Yep, that's all the info we have for you right now, but please stay tuned, as the planning gets underway we'll have more to post!

We'd love to get the word out and could use your help- it'd be great if you could email out this blog address to other classmates that we may not be in contact with. You could also put this address in your blog role (if you have one), and just generally try to get the word out so people can find our Reunion Blog and join in the fun.

Until next year, we'd like to catch up with all of you! We'd love to post updates on people's lives and get in touch. If you have your own fancy blog, myspace page, facebook page, etc- and would like it posted up here, please email the address for it to centennial_99@yahoo.com. Also, if there's enough interest, we'd like to do update posts on each of you here on the blog (much like the class of 1997 did). Comment here and let me know if you think it's a good idea!

Thanks guys- can't wait to hear from you!

3 comments:

Kami said...

I think it is a great idea! I would love to hear what everyone has been doing! I commented on your blog as well but I will tell you here that yes you can post my blog..:)

lovedkat said...

this is a great idea! Im looking forward to seeing how everyone is doing and where your lives have taken you. the reunion should be a blast!

Latic said...

I cannot describe how I feel now, since I saw some of your pics and pics of your family. And I look forward seeing you all at our reunion. Good luck to everyone. Haris Latic (Bosnian Guy)